TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1666 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Flipkart - Manager - Service Management - City Logistics (6-12 yrs)
Manager - Service Management City logistics
- Timely Consumables projections to be shared for procurement. Track receiving at hub store and dispatches to CL hubs
- New initiatives & cost-saving ideas for forward & returns shipment packaging.
- Plan for IT assets(System, Scanner, Thermal Printer, HHD) for peak events
- Ensure that there are no defective IT assets at the hubs
- Van Planning for peak events, and keep a track of regular permanent & Adhoc van deployment
- Centrally coordinate for the sustainability projects from service management perspective
- POS planning, deployment & repair & maintenance track
- To drive POS assignment adherence of COD shipments on the ground
- Streamline the processes around service management
- PPE Planning, procurement & dispatch tracking
- Support ADM functions with additional assets, POS & consumables
- Comprehension & Analytical Skills
- Tech-savvy, Problem-solving, data-driven decision-making through the stakeholders
- Team Building and Employee Engagement Capability.
- Adaptability to dynamic situations
- Knowledge about big bats of sortation center
- Challenging Status Quo
- MBA / B.E with 6+ years of experience
- Operational Knowledge of Logistics/ Couriers/Retail/Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD industry.
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering, Lean/6 Sigma, QMS etc will be added bonus
- Experience working in E-Commerce organization or E-Commerce consulting projects will be a plus
- Problem-solving Skills, Good knowledge of Data Analysis tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.