TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:9735 Applications:3483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Flipkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Key Account Management (1-7 yrs)
Business strategy :
- Know the customer : Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights
- Own the business : Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market : Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition : Understand online and offline players. Ensure Flipkart selection stays well ahead of the competition
- Influence the leadership : Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
Vendor Management :
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the vendors - to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical
- Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category
Market Understanding :
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term trends
- Have an in-depth knowledge of competition and vendor and the ability to influence the market
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
Selection and Offers :
- Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
- Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
- Manage in-store promotions along with brands make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart the - destination of choice- for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers
Fulfillment and Inventory :
- The key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure the best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
People leadership :
- Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions
- Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals