TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:8303 Applications:2701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Flipkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Category Sell (1-7 yrs)
Customer Experience :
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
- Proactively identify selection, service and pricing gap from customer point of view and improve those PnL
- Owner of PnL of respective business category
- Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent and limited discounting
- Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
- Category PnL Accountability
- Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Own the customer experience in the category - make navigation, discovery easier. Save the customer time
- Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog richness
- Improve discoverability and conversion
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
- Understand SEM, SEO and Email marketing - identify the right keywords, reduce SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
- Increasing traffic share of respective category.
- Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
- Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions (Diwali, Valentine's Day, etc.)
- Work with buying and inventory planning teams to reduce inventory where needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.