Recruiter at Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1588 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Flipkart - Manager - Program Management - Facilities & Infrastructure (5-11 yrs)
About the team :
This role is a part of Projects and F&I team. Facilities and Infrastructure team is responsible for entire Infrastructure development starting from Real Estate acquisitions,design & implementation to management and upkeep of all facilities while Project team executes infra development and delivers wing to wing projects.
About the role:
Program Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring PAN India supply chain infrastructure projects (Warehouse). The position involves interaction with multiple stakeholders and business leaders across different verticals and geographies and ensuring all the links work in sync towards a common goal (Key stakeholders - Design, Projects, Real Estate, HR, Legal, Taxation, Product and Tech team). The position requires excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and taking end to end ownership of the program delivery.
What you'll do:
- Formalizing the end to end program plan incorporating the key deliverable of all the stakeholders.
- Organizing and chairing program meetings with the key stakeholders, monitoring the progress, identifying and addressing bottlenecks, calling out dependencies & making necessary escalations.
- Publishing the program status on regular basis with key call-outs.
- Identifying areas of improvement and working with stakeholders for implementation.
- Identifying risks to program successful outcomes and taking necessary corrective action.
- Should be able to take complete ownership of successful delivery of the program.
- Ensuring that all the site acquisition targets for the smaller sites are achieved from time to time without any delay in delivery of sites and without any quality deviations.
What You (incumbent) will need:
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Team work