TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1936 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Flipkart - Manager - Process Quality (3-6 yrs)
- Evaluating, ideating, conceptualizing and driving strategic initiatives and projects
- Build measurement tools that best fits the needs of the business area/ Categories/ Functions
- Streamline Blueprints and SOPs through Process adequacy framework
- Identify failure modes in current processes and work closely with stakeholder teams to solve problems
- Understand the business needs and offer effective - health check- solutions to Supply Chain and Category teams
- Strengthen the Supply Chain partnerships through Evaluation and Performance management-
- Understands the need for continuous improvement in efficiency, cost, and effectiveness of processes
- Works with teams to create and deliver value at the lowest possible total cost
- Coordinate & collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders to achieve results
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualification in any Engineering discipline with Masters in Technology or Business Admiration
- Proven working experience (6-8 Years) in the area of Operations Development/ Quality with Project management capabilities
- Six Sigma GB/ BB certified
- Creative thinker with the ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- Experience of developing innovative solutions to complex business challenges
- Experience of developing and implementing measurement systems, processes and procedures for complex situations.
- Experience of managing complex projects from initiation through to implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.