TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:2104 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Flipkart - Manager - Planning (6-12 yrs)
What you'll do:
- Effectively collaborates cross-functionally with assigned functional members and peers
- Motivates the team members for day to day activities\Fleet Management.
- Coaches and mentors the team member to strive for aspirational targets Purpose:
- Works with teams to create and deliver value at the lowest possible total cost Process
- Focuses on structured process flow for End to end for Fleet Management
- Continuously strives for a seamless process for Fleet with respect to all stakeholders
- Vendor Development & Management (vendor negotiation)
- Work with close collaboration with stakeholders to develop new vendors at various locations
- Performance management of Vendor and focus on improvement through a structured approach
- Supervise the overall Invoice processing to avoid leakages through building robust process flow for the payment process Operation Planning & Management Strategic Planning & Monitoring van delivery & pickup productivity.
- Close coordination with the planning team to ascertain the fleet count during peak period
- End to end management of fleet deployment at respective locations
- Operational performance management with respect to timings, availability etc.
- Management of PR/PO process for fleet deployment as per the requirements
- Cost Optimization for the Fleet at the zone with structural solves for optimized fleet size.
- Cost Optimization with respect to terms and conditions of Fleet deployment
- Overall Management of documentation at all locations through close interaction with ground team Compliance:
- Life cycle management of documentation of the deployed vehicles to ensure compliance as per the agreement with vendors, along with driver details
- Responsible for planning & smooth functioning of local Transportation & expansion of network
- Ensuring regular inspections with regards to routes & modes being operated as per monthly operating plan.
- Unforeseen operational check at Hubs.
- Route level planning for last mile & marketplace.
- Cost control for FM & LM.
- Deployment & removal of vehicles.
- Supporting new operation developments.
- Initiative for last mile excellence.
- Supporting to regional leadership-North for all operational need
- Fleet planning for Market Place Hubs & Delivery Hubs.
- Project Management.
- Peak & Sale plan
- Billing process (On time payments to vendors)
- Back-haul planning,On time PH-MH connection, Ensuring no transportation breach
What you'll need:
- Operational Knowledge of Logistics/ Couriers/Retail/FMCG/FMCD industry.
- Skill and knowledge of operating ERP used in logistics/supply chain and related industry.
- Experience of leading and coaching regional operations and support teams.
- Has the ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions for effective and efficient Regional operations.
- Escalates problems and concerns related to Regional Operations proactively to seniors and support teams.
- Should have strong customer orientation and willingness to maintain a balanced approach when resolving customer complaints.
- Has the ability to communicate in the most effective manner with juniors, peers, seniors and customers.
- Should know computing skills especially reasonable knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook mail.
- Should be able to coordinate with vendors and 3rd Party partners.
- Candidate should speak local language.
- Graduation/Post Graduation is required.
- Should have at-least 1yr team Handling Experience.
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes
Salary offered: 12-14LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.