TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1482 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Flipkart - Manager - Mother Hub Operations (7-10 yrs)
What you will do:
- Overall work experience of minimum 7+ years.
- Experience in Mid mile, sort center or motherhub operations.
- Minimum 4 years in independently managing a function
- Strong Analytical ability
- Breaks down goals at team and individual levels and defines clear metric benchmarks that need to be achieved.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives across function and applies specific quality/process improvement tools.
- Experience in handling manpower of 500+
- Strong knowledge of Lean & six sigma principles.
- Creates a quality culture across the functions act as a total quality- ambassador within product compliance
- Liaise with respective zonal operations team on smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement.
- Good in verbal and written business communication.
- Key in eye on the cost leakages and kaizens to avoid the same.
- Proactive approach in identifying and preventing disruption in operation and smooth flow
- Take ownership to drive the key metrics of the facility.
- Understand and drive the speed metrics to ensure goodness overall supply chain.
What you will need:
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- FMCG Experience will be preferred.
- Graduation : Master of Business Administration from tier 1 / tier 2 college
- Should have at-least 7+ yr team Handling Experience.
- Excellent people management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.