TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:3056 Applications:604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:350
Flipkart - Manager - Mother Hub Operations (5-10 yrs)
- Take responsibility for ensuring seamless operations at the designated MH facility.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for the team, measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams
- Works closely with Central Team, Planning and Finance to ensure facility requirements are met.
- Develop and report KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations
- Liaise with respective zonal operations team on smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets
- Ability to influence other leaders & teams and align them towards the common, shared objectives
- Excellent people management skills
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to lead a team of operations analysts
- Engineering graduate (preferred - candidates from Tier I/II Engineering institutes). MBA / Post graduate in Operations will be an added advantage.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics/factory operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge on critical thinking tools / Lean / 6 sigma (preferred but not mandatory)
- Knowledge on Transport Management solutions (preferred but not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.