TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1855 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Flipkart - Manager - Mother Hub Operations (3-10 yrs)
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the role :
This role will be that of a facility manager leading the operations for the respective Mother Hub.
About the Team :
Once an order is dispatched from Fulfillment Centre or Seller Premises, it is sent to a sortation and and processing centre called Mother Hub, attached to the warehouse, where sorting is done into bags depending on the regions or pin code. As of 2019, Flipkart has <> MHs processing million of wishes daily.
What you'll do :
- Accountable for the facility KPI's ( Key Performance Indicators) to be within the specified targets.
- Work closely with HR and ensure Absenteeism and attrition of employees working in the facility are within the targets.
- Ensure complete adherence of standard operating procedures for all the motherhub processes.
- Liaise with central MH operations team on smooth rollout of new projects.
- Responsible for meeting all the quality norms specified and drive rigor for the same across all shifts.
- Drive lean methodology in MH facility
What you'll need :
- Ability to manage Kerala unions working at Dock.
- Ability to align the operations team towards the common, shared objectives.
- Excellent people management skills
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.