Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:1957 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:403
Flipkart - Manager - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
The L&D function at Flipkart is responsible for rolling out learning interventions that create business impact and drive growth for the organization. The Flipkart learning ecosystem focuses not only on classroom driven learning interventions but also on peer-to-peer knowledge sharing/learning, self-paced online learning programs, social learning, hackathons, learning through curated resources etc. We also help build
We are looking to augment our team with a dynamic person who will lead initiatives in areas of social learning, innovation and be creating mechanisms to curate / create world-class training content.We are also looking at a team player who is able to work proactively and closely with cross functional teams to effectively design and deploy learning solutions to build current and future capabilities and Skills
1. Plan and Execute L&D roadmap for the business that helps the business scale and grow
2.Work with diverse stakeholders (Business & HR ) at all levels to drive learning within the organization.
3.Influence L&D; outcomes by understanding managerial development and assimilation needs and iterate on ideas and programs
4 Design and deliver organization development and learning interventions that help solve business challenges
5. Able to Diagnosis, Design and Deliever Program (3Ds Framework) for Junior and Middle Management.
6. Recognize and adopt best practices in the area of Learning and Development
7.Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of development Interventions in relation to business goals on an ongoing basis
8. Build online solves or curated learning journey's
9. Work with Training vendors to drive impact OD and Managerial Journey's
10.Partner with different L&D teams to deliver projects across the Oraganisation
Prefered Certification: Certification in a related discipline: L&OD, Instructional Design, Org Psychology, Adult Education, ASTD would be preferred.
Any psychometric certification course like MTBI, FIROB would definitely be a plus..
- Communication: Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business teams, ability to facilitate programs, explain complex concepts in layman's language, ability to generate enthusiasm, ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Influencing: Gaining support and commitment from others even without formal authority, resolving differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders, promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across functional boundaries.
- Business Orientation: Understands business needs and concerns; respond promptly and effectively to business needs; Customizes processes and solutions as appropriate
- Drive for Results: Makes things happen, is proactive, balances "analysis" with "doing", sets high standards for self, commits to organizational goals.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with others in your own unit and across Teams (Business, HR, Other L&D teams ), acknowledges others' contributions.
- Learning and knowledge sharing: Open to new ideas, Shares knowledge, Applies knowledge in daily work, builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
Preferred Industry: Retail, E-commerce, FMCG, Big 4, Consulting, Telecom, BFSI or any good training companies.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 8 - 12 years of Relevant Work Experience of Learning Business Partner
- Preferalbly Post Graduate ( MBA in HR or Masters in Psychology )
- Comfortable with the fast pace of work .paced environment
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and innovating with bold bets to drive business growth
- Is a self-starter, is able to work independently, has good attention to detail and process orientation, has strategic/ big picture thinking, is well versed with latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact.