Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Pvt Limited
Views:1980 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Flipkart - Manager - Inventory Planning - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Drive Inventory Planning balancing financial, Category and Supply goals with Category Design Organisation, Central Planning, Finance and Product Organisation for Cluster of Categories and enable most optimal buying to maximise In Stock % while Maximising the Free cash Flow for Retail Business. Drive leading IP metrics like Regional InStock% which impacts Speed and DOH which Impacts the Business Health. You will be part of the Horizontal and will take the End to End vie of Inventory and decisions which Impacts Service, Efficiency and Growth.
Skills & experience of People who have done well in the Job so Far :
- Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills. An analytical work style. The ability to work effectively on a team or independently. Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity are pre- requisites
- Ability to deal with huge ambiguous data sets coming out disparate systems and in tools and spreadsheets of several distributed teams
- Strong business and Financial acumen to convert a number analysis into a business story and having strong ability to articulate .Build and fortify a strong business/data models by going in-depth and understanding where opportunities are and chasing them with innovative ideas
- Ability to work with Spreadsheets and R for doing daily analysis.
- Must be innovative, detail-oriented, experienced in highly visible/controversial projects
- Ability to work like a corporate Entrepreneur with minimum handholding and defining the correct path for the team members and stakeholders surrounding the business to achieve results
- Customer-first Approach in Solving any problems and ability to Quantify the Risk to the Customer Metrics for any decision or approach
- Ability to stay unbounded and do not restrict himself to the Job Description.
MBA(Premier B School) 2-4 years of experience