Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:2320 Applications:760 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Flipkart - Manager - In-Stock - Large Appliances (2-4 yrs)
About Flipkart :
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect on everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
The role :
- Experienced Inventory Planner with a background in inventory or business analysis, finance or supply-chain disciplines. This position is responsible for developing and executing category level inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns. In this role, you will design new sourcing and inventory constructs and work with product teams to bring automation and drive common goals. To succeed in the role, you must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective and will need to encourage cross-functional and cross-business project development.
About the Team :
The Large Appliances (White Goods) BU is amongst the fastest growing businesses in Flipkart and is poised to hit a USD 2Bn revenue by 2020. Flipkart recently revamped its end-to-end buying experience for Appliances by helping customers easily discover, shortlist and purchase them. This innovative one-stop-shop now offers everything you need to shop confidently for TVs, washing machines, refrigerators, ACs and other small home appliances - the value and convenience of online shopping, as well as reliable post-purchase benefits such as warranty and installation.
What you'll do :
- Define and Evolve sourcing strategies for Large business Unit that will build an edge to competition
- Work with brands and internal stakeholders to automate sourcing and drive process efficiencies
- Reduce cost of holding inventory while ensuring right customer service levels by implementing new sourcing strategies
- Define right Inventory placement and channel design for home and kitchen appliance to optimize between cost, speed and experience
- Define inventory health design for unit heavy categories
What you'll need :
- Educational background : Graduation, MBA is preferred
- Knowledge of Retail, the consumer goods industry is a plus
- Desire and ability to think like the customer
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Highly analytical
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of technology and business
- Must be willing to learn
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Strong bias for Action - Flipkart works at a very rapid pace
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.