Senior TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:785 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Flipkart - Manager - HR Business Partner (7-13 yrs)
He/She will be part of the Regional HR Leadership team and work with the EKART HR Leaders to define & execute the HR strategy for the Last mile / City Logistics organization.
- Manage relationships with internal customers, partnering with them in for building a robust People charter and scale up the organization as per business requirements.
- Be the leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee.
- Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stake holders within HR organization What you should have Strong Leadership Abilities
- Passion to lead a successful and challenging work environment
- Strategic Thinker /Change Management Skills - Processes, Policies, Training and systems
- Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work
- Strong Bias for Impact Based Action - Flipkart works at a very rapid pace and this is what would be expected.
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the Job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership