Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:3011 Applications:1102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Flipkart - Manager - HR Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
You will act as a key partner to aligned businesses, gain deep knowledge of the business, people and organizational needs to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to challenges and further the capabilities of the organization
1) Strategy / Policy
- Drive adherence to HR process , metrics and plan.
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes
- Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business.
- Formulate people agenda for respective teams and closely work with business to drive positive business outcomes.
2) Employee Relations, Engagement & Management
Acts as key advisor to Business managers & handle their queries and grievances, if any. - Facilitates development of work culture and climate to meet business and employee needs. - Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams they support
3) Functional/Process Groups
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirements are met as per Plan. - Oversee the new employee induction and on-boarding to the team.
- Work with Learning & Development team to enable talent development in line with career aspirations and succession planning.
The following competencies will enable success in the role:
- Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions / actions that lead to business results.
- Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results.
- An ability to think outside the box / creative thinking.
- Combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility level to work of with all levels the organization including senior management
- Ability to analyze human capital data to identify business improvement opportunities - Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills - Strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to become the key trusted advisor to Stakeholders
Must Have Skills:
Post-Graduation in HR
At least 5+ years of professional experience in Business Partnering
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills