TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1299 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Flipkart - Manager - Fulfillment Centre (7-12 yrs)
What you'll do:
- Managing Fulfillment Centre Operations in the assigned region.
- Assist in planning and operationzation of New fulfillment centres.
- Monitor FC Operations and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with Logistics and Retails Operations Heads in reviewning and optimization of distribution network.
- Accountable for Planning and Operationalization of new optimized delivery networks and delivery flexibility with the help of central teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business process Innovation.
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team spread across locations to achieve higer goals.
What you'll need:
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category, Marketing and Customer service teams.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: Flipkart works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
- 8-12 years of experience in scaling up of Supply Chain
- Strong people management and cross functional leadership experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.