TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:8416 Applications:923 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Flipkart - Manager - Demand Planning - Appliances Business - IIM/MDI/ISB (2-3 yrs)
- As demand planning spoc for Large and EA, this person will be responsible for understanding the market landscape,key demand drivers and seasonality to project the demand plan for categories housed under Large Appliances business - 1 month, 3 month and AOP.
- The demand planner would be responsible for problem solving gap in top down AOP numbers and bottom up category how lists to arrive at the demand plan for each month. This person would be expected to understand the category level demand drivers, validate the category how list and ensure granularity / robustness of the plan.
- Demand planner will be expected to keep track of daily numbers and build a point of view on month end projection along with understanding the root-cause of any variation. This person will act as the SPOC for central demand planning team as well as Ekart and Jeeves teams for any inputs relating to demand.
- Demand planner will also iterate on the plan basis SLA and Space planning inputs that flow in from the Supply planning and Supply Chain capability team.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assess market trends and seasonality to project demand shifts by category
- Work closely with category management team to understand how list for growth and translate this to demand plan
- Problem solving to bridge gap between top down guidance on demand and bottom up category plan
- Collaborate with Central Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Supply Chain & Services capability teams to achieve AOP.
Desired background :
- Educational background
- MBA from Tier 1 B-School with 1+ yr experience in Demand Planning or Strategy & Growth roles
- Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
- Good understanding of Demand Planning metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work seamlessly with the category management team
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.