TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:2001 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Flipkart - Manager - City Logistics (6-12 yrs)
1. Operations and Performance Management
- Responsible for planning & smooth functioning of the Return Sortation Centre for North India.
- Close coordination with the planning team to ascertain the Return volume during peak period
- End to end management of Return Sortation Centre for All Delhi NCR FM volume.
- Operational performance management with respect to timings, availability, etc.
- Operational performance management with respect to mix bagging and misroute. etc
- Cost Optimisation for RSC center with structural solves.
- Overall Management of movement of seller return at all locations through close interaction with the ground team.
- Ensuring manpower training as per SOP and future process.
- Strategic Planning & Monitoring Sorter productivity.
- Opening and sortation of shipments based on defined SOP.
- Bagging and tagging of unitized load based on defined SOP.
- Staging and consignment creation of loads ready for dispatch
- Ensuring regular inspections with regards to routes & modes being operated as per monthly operating plan.
- Supporting to Zonal leadership-North for all operational need
- Peak & Sale plan (like BBD and May sale).
- On-time PH-MH connection and ensuring No transportation breach.
- All activities from the vehicle docking to inbound staging will come under inbound
-Physical unloading of the bags, receiving consignment/bags, and putting bags in inbound staging are the activities at this step
- Ensure that the sortation of shipments happen according to the Flipkart facility logic
- Ensure that sortation happens for all shipments
- Bag/unit closure and tagging to be done correctly according to the Flipkart destination facilities
- Staging of sorted bags according to the connection logic of Flipkart LH
- Loading of bags into the Flipkart trucks based on connection time.
- Inbound and outbound connection times to be provided by Flipkart
- Issue resolution in case of any mis-sorted/ misrouted shipment
2. People Management
- Create and maintain consistent feedback activities/mechanisms to ascertain the services levels of Delivery & Pick up Hubs and encourage improvements.
- Will be responsible For the Regional KPI matrix.
- Cost control of the RSC.
- New process implementations & Innovations.
- Motivates the team members for day to day activities\Fleet Management.
- Coaches and mentors the team member to strive for aspirational targets Purpose:
A) Should be hands-on experience in Logistics operations. Can execute task independently or with minimum supervision
B) STRONG ON PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, Should be managing a large team currently
C) DATA oriented problem solving, strong on Analytics.
Education - MBA, Supply Chain certification would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.