Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:605 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Flipkart - Lead - People Operations - Ethics & Compliance (8-13 yrs)
- Assist the People Operations Director in managing and overseeing the ethics case management program for HR by ensuring all reported cases are addressed in a timely &, consistent manner as well as proactively developing company specific tools/process to further improve and enhance case handling to meet or exceed established KPIs and business needs
- Acting as the HR liaison for E&C issues and first-level point of contact for all incoming ethics requests and actions.
- Coordinating with HR Investigators on new HR cases and partner with them for closure of the cases.
- Work closely with the E&C Committee to review outcomes of HR cases and finalizing related actions.
- Coordinating and ensuring that all E&C investigations related improvements and/or corrective actions are addressed and closed in a timely manner.
- Reporting on the HR status of the E&C Program and related elements
- Work closely with the Ethics team and HR team to build up and improve awareness on new policies, programs and procedures and help to embed a strong compliance culture within the HR Team
What you will need
- Practical, Technical and Professional Knowledge/Skills Level: Good Knowledge
- Communication skills Level: Persuading
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and influence others
- Ability to work cross-functionally, build strong relationships and partner effectively with others to address issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Effective training facilitation skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel