Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:1044 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Flipkart - Lead - Partner Experience (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Partner Experience Lead to be a part of the CX function of Jeeves F1. This person will be conversant with industry best practices in driving Partner Experience in the Retail and/or e-commerce space and will be responsible to identify and drive process improvement initiatives to deliver best in class partner experience.
What will you do as a Partner Experience Lead?
- Designing & Implementing Partner Relationship Survey framework for Jeeves F1.
- Responsible to break experience score into causal drivers at Jeeves-F1 end & drive initiatives, engagement campaigns to achieve Partner Experience Score targets.
- Work with stake-holders to drive experience improvements.
- Conduct Focus group discussions to identify engagement drivers and driver higher level of engagement.
- Be the voice of various partners (Franchisees, Vendors, Platform Partners etc) to the Jeeves-F1 staff
- Work with cross functional teams to design efficient workflow systems (seamless flow of information) to minimize partner pain.
- Stakeholder in any new launch of services/capabilities impacting partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across several functions (including Ground operations, Customer Service, Design and Product teams) towards delivering the required objectives.
- Analyse partner performance metrics to identify improvement levers and recommend solutions.
What qualifies you for the role?
- Minimum 7 years of experience in partner management in e-commerce, retail, telecom or other related service industries.
- Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Should have an understanding of various experience measurement models.
- Ability to conceptualize campaigns and engagement initiatives.
- Logical thinking and problem solver.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
- Ability to manage change and readiness to unlearn and learn quickly
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in customer service/marketing is a plus.