Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:4727 Applications:969 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:380
Flipkart - Lead - Learning & Development (6-12 yrs)
We are recruiting a Lead for core learning and development profile (Not a core trainer) based out at Delhi (North India) & Bangalore (South India).
No of positions: 2
Base Location 1: Delhi
Base Location 2: Bangalore
The L&D function at Flipkart is responsible for rolling out learning interventions that build business impact and drive growth for the organization. The Flipkart learning ecosystem focuses not only on classroom driven learning interventions but also on peer-to-peer knowledge sharing/learning, self-paced online learning programs, social learning, hackathons, learning through curated resources etc.
We are looking to augment our team with a dynamic person who will lead initiatives in areas of social learning, innovation and be crafting mechanisms to curate/create outstanding training content in Ekart (Supply Chain Organisation)
Team Handling experience is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) 6+ years of Training & Learning and development (should be in a Team Management role and must have Project Management experience.
2) Experience in conducting a Training Needs Analysis and carrying out all activities in the Training Cycle: Identity, Design, Delivery, Evaluation
3) Good exposure to Talent management & development, can conceptualize and design programs basis different models like 70:20:10
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5) Must be a Post Graduate / Graduate (any Learning and development related course or certification will be a plus)
6) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7) Decisive, confident & positive attitude with a willingness to speak up in the midst of adversity.
8) Ability to interact and communicate effectively with key stakeholders in a confident and professional manner.
9) Ability to analyze large volume of training data points, identifying issues and recommend solutions
10) Design and develop training projects/programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
11) High Execution skills required to run programs/projects at Pan INDIA
12) Proficiency in MS Office ( Excel, PPT, Word )
13) Monitors the budget to ensure that training costs do not exceed allocated funds.
14) Vendor Management skills include dealing with the vendors, negotiating rates with them, deriving work from them, ensuring that the vendors provide quality goods and services.