Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:783 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Flipkart - IT Recruiter (7-12 yrs)
IT Recruiter - Flipkart | Bangalore (7-12 yrs)
About the Role :
You will be part of the Tech TA team, which helps in solving and hiring for some of our critical and senior engineering, product roles.
Qualification & Experience :
- Any Graduate/ post graduate with Min. 7 to 12 years of experience in technology recruitment
- Experience in hiring SDEs, Engineering Managers and Architects is a mandate.
Core Responsibilities :
- Hands on sourcing and end to end recruiting of high-tech talent
- Must be able to understand how to source and recruit passive candidates and engage with them on a regular basis
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Hands on experience in managing senior and critical stakeholders daily
- Hands on experience in new edge recruiting tools like LinkedIn, belong, Github, Stack overflow etc., is preferred
- Experience in hiring for engineering teams in an internet or product set-ups is highly preferred. Experience in hiring SDEs, Engineering Managers and Architects is a mandate.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Flipkart
- Drive towards the mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications :
- Good experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting (Internet/Product hiring experience is preferred)
- Account management focus, skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Strong client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering, candidates to the customer.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced; must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrated credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- ATS experience is preferred to source, track and manage candidates