TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1337 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Flipkart - Fleet Manager - Last Mile (4-10 yrs)
- Effectively collaborates cross-functionally with assigned functional members and peers
- Motivates the team members for day to day activities
- Coaches and mentors the team member to strive for aspirational targets
- Works with teams to create and deliver value at the lowest possible total cost
- Focuses on structured process flow for End to end for Fleet Management
- Continuously strives for a seamless process for Fleet with respect to all stakeholders
Vendor Development & Management :
- Work with close collaboration with stakeholders to develop new vendors at various locations
- Performance management of Vendor and focus on improvement through a structured approach
- Supervise the overall Invoice processing to avoid leakages through building robust process flow for the payment process
Operation Planning & Management :
- Close coordination with the planning team to ascertain the fleet count during peak period
- End to end management of fleet deployment at respective locations
- Operational performance management with respect to timings, availability etc.
- Management of PR/PO process for fleet deployment as per the requirements
- Cost Optimization for the Fleet at the zone with structural solves for optimized fleet size.
- Cost Optimization with respect to terms and conditions of Fleet deployment
- Overall Management of documentation at all locations through close interaction with ground team
- Life cycle management of documentation of the deployed vehicles to ensure compliance as per the agreement with vendors, along with driver details
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Degree or professional qualification in engineering or quantitative discipline with specialization in :
- Management. Good quantitative skills
- Good judgment and reasoning ability
- Creative thinker with the ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Vendor Management skill set.
- Experience of developing and implementing measurement systems, processes and procedures for complex situations.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Consumable planning for the delivery hubs for the zone
- Procurement and timely connection of consumables to the hubs
- Oversee process flow adherence as per the system including training for gaps
- Cost Optimization for consumables cost
- End to end ownership for consumables - Request to delivery process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.