Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:3709 Applications:732 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Flipkart - Director - Learning - Ekart (12-18 yrs)
L&D in Flipkart:
The L&D function at Flipkart is responsible for rolling out learning interventions that build business impact and drive growth for the organization. The Flipkart learning ecosystem focuses not only on classroom driven learning interventions but also on peer-to-peer knowledge sharing/learning, self-paced online learning programs, social learning, hackathons, learning through curated resources etc.
We are looking to augment our team with a dynamic person who will lead initiatives in areas of social learning, innovation and be crafting mechanisms to curate/create outstanding training content in Ekart (Supply Chain Organisation)
Key Role / Responsibilities:
1. Deep understanding: Hygiene factor is an area where you should be aware of analyzing training needs
2. Build & roll out processes to promote learning & sharing of the organization's operational business processes and systems in different business units of the organization.
3. Well versed knowledge of 3D: Diagnosis of need, Crafting the training need and excellent delivery of content is a requirement.
4. Technology Orientation: Promote collaborative tools for social learning, to facilitate the collection and sharing of critical knowledge among internal teams.
5. You should have good insight into online training platforms like Learning Management System, Mobile Learning and others.
6. Build to Scale : Monitor and evaluate the learning interventions, metrics, adoption, coverage and Impact.
7. Identify & drive content creation of Leadership and Capability programs resulting from analysis of learning needs.
8. Drive innovation processes and governance for bottom-up idealization.
9. Drive Organisational Development and Talent Development projects relevant to the businesses.
10. Mandate Certification: Train the trainer, ASTD or any psychometric certification course like MTBI, FIRO-B would definitely be a plus.
1. Communication: Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business teams, ability to facilitate programs, explain complex concepts in simple language, ability to generate enthusiasm, ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
2. Influencing: Gaining support from others even without formal authority, resolving differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit partners, promoting collaboration and facilitating partnership across functional boundaries.
3. Business Orientation: Understands business needs and concerns; respond promptly and effectively to business needs; Customizes processes and solutions as appropriate
4. Drive for Results: Makes things happen, is enthusiastic, balances "analysis" with "doing", sets high standards for self, commits to organizational goals.
5. Collaboration: Collaborates with others in own unit and across boundaries, acknowledges others' contributions.
6. Knowledge Transfer: open to new ideas, shares own knowledge, apply knowledge in daily work, builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
Preferred Industry: Retail, E-commerce, FMCG, Big 4, Consulting, BFSI or any good training companies.
The best "You":
1. Authority in L&D processes - Diagnosis, Design and Delivery and aware of various technology Platform
2. Comes with an experience of working in IT software/product development /Retail / FMCG organizations or L&D Consultant. We are open to considering engineers/product managers who want to transition from software engineering/product management roles to make a career in Learning and Innovation space.
3. Comfortable with the facilitation of learning programs to a diverse set of audience
4. Is a self-starter and can work without supervision, detail, and process orientated, leader with vision and is well versed with the latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact.