Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:5620 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Flipkart - Director - HR Business Partner - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/SPJ/NMIMS/XLRI (12-18 yrs)
You will act as a business partner to aligned businesses, gain deep knowledge of the business, people and organizational needs to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to challenges and further the capabilities of the organization
1) Strategy / Policy :
- Provides strategic HR support related to human capital management that enables stakeholders turn business strategy into business practice and results.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan.
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes
- Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business.
2) Employee Relations, Engagement & Management :
- Acts as key adviser to Business managers & handle their queries and grievances, if any.
- Facilitates development of work culture and climate to meet business and employee needs.
- Driving employee engagement agenda for the respective teams
3) Functional/ Process Groups :
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP.
-Oversee the new employee induction and on-boarding to the team.
The following competencies will enable success in the role :
- Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions / actions that lead to business results.
- Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility level to work of with all levels the organization including senior management
- Ability to analyze human capital data to identify business improvement opportunities
- Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to become the key trusted adviser to Stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications Required :
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related degree
- MBA from Premier Institute will be given preference
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in one or a combination of HR Management, Consulting, Technology, Digital Transformation, and Change Management