Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:2306 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Flipkart - Director - Customer Experience Operation - CoE (10-20 yrs)
Role :: Director - COE - Customer Experience Operations
Location - Bangalore
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the role
The Director, Customer Experience COEs would lead a cross functional team comprising Workforce Management, Forecasting, Planning, Commercial & Analytics. This role is a critical enabler of Customer Experience metrics across customer preferred channels & touchpoints.
About the team
Customer First has been the guiding philosophy at Flipkart ever since its inception in 2007. This is one of the core values which the company lives by and has been the key driver for its leadership position in the e-commerce industry today. All decisions are based on this philosophy and each employee is expected to demonstrate this value in abundance. Given the hundreds of touchpoints and millions of moments of truth that Flipkart sees everyday, Customer Experience vertical is the key function that plays a large role in how customers perceive the company and consequently their Life time value. The function not only delivers service on a daily basis to lakhs of customers but also defines the overall experience that millions of Indians go through everyday at the country's largest online shopping destination.
What you will do:
- This is a leadership role with end to end ownership of outcomes in the below mentioned areas
Workforce Management & Forecasting
- Lead a workforce planning team
- Ensure capacity plan by managing trade-offs between Customer Exp, Employee Exp, & Cost
- Develop & improve forecasting models using advanced data analysis and statistical tools
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple sites & channels.
Planning & Commercial
- Help prepare budgets basis accurate forecasts ensuring minimum variances from AOP
- Help delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for Experience Enhancement
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Drive contractual compliance across 3rd Party relationships
- Create and Implement an Analytics Strategy for Best in Class Service Delivery & Experience
- Enable the functional leaders with Insights to help deliver on all L0 / L1 Experience Metrics
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for Reporting & Analytics across CX functions
- Lead and continue to build a team with deep domain expertise in CX Journeys
What you- ll need:
- 15+ years- experience in B2C / BPO / Services / Retail Industry
- In-depth knowledge & demonstrated ability of having lead lead the above charters across Channels ( Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media ), Service Delivery Models ( L1, L2 Support ) & Sites
- Strong people mgmt. and cross-functional leadership experience leading a team of 40+ employees
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills - Ability to analyze and infer customer insights from data will be a key capability. Managing and providing analytical leadership to a team of analysts
- Technology Leverage - Good understanding of the Contact Center / CX Tech Stack. Experience with Implementing CX Technology Solutions.
- Influencing Skills - Able to work across Product, Operations, Training, HR & 3rd Party Service Providers - and drive their actions in a way that positively impacts customer experience.
- Program & Change Management - Ability to drive and manage change management initiatives
- Execution Excellence - Able to drive quantifiable results ( for scale & complexity)
- Strategy & Design thinking - Long term view. Big Objectives. Think & strategize for end to end (customer as well as of the value chain). Ability to break down the strategy into executable roadmap
- Inspiring Leader - Builds strong teams, Coaches & mentors the team & Rallies the team behind common purpose
- Applied Innovation - Able to identify the pain points, can work out solutions & successfully implement
- Travel- 20% of time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.