TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1435 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Flipkart - City Logistics Role (6-12 yrs)
1. Operations and Performance Management
- Ensure seamless city logistics operations in the North States. Provide leadership to the entire region/zone
. Ensure operations at regional hub level by coordinating with fulfillment team and 3rd Party co- loaders and at each DH ( Delivery Hub )level by managing DH Heads
- Work with vendors / Kirana and other partners to provide flex to operation in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure good performance DHs on timely deliveries, pick-ups, process compliance, and system updates.
- Plan for growth in line with the organization's objectives and ensure getting the right talent at the ground level by recruiting FEs ( Field Executives ).
- Ensure efficiency improvements and contingency management by innovative solutions such as delivery route assignment, rotation of FEs.
- Analyze order volumes and other available information to ensure uniform allocation of load to DHs & FEs,
- Resolve personnel or system issues with help from other team members to ensure smooth operations
- Provide feedback to DHs: DH heads, FEs for performance improvement
- Conduct performance management reviews of DH heads and give training recommendations
2. People Management :
- Motivate DH Heads and delivery boys for continuous performance improvement and excellence
- Keep employee attrition (FEs and DH Heads) to a minimum
- Create and maintain consistent feedback activities/mechanisms to ascertain the services levels of Delivery Hubs and each FE and encourage improvements.
- Will be responsible For the Regional KPI matrix.
- Cost control & P&L of the region.
- New process implementations & Innovations.
MUST HAVE -
A) Should be hands-on experience in Logistics operations. Can execute task independently or with minimum supervision
B) STRONG ON PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, Should be managing a large team currently
E) DATA oriented problem solving, strong on Analytics.
Education - MBA, Supply Chain certification would be preferred.