Talent Acquisition at Flipkart
Views:12889 Applications:1701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Flipkart - Category Manager - Inventory Planning (2-8 yrs)
Experienced Inventory Planner with a background in inventory or business analysis, finance or supply-chain disciplines. This position is responsible for developing and executing category level sales and inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns. In this role, you will have end to end ownership of managing inventory. You will also build strong partnerships with vendor management, merchandising and central operations teams to drive toward common goals. To succeed in the role, you must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective and will need to encourage cross-functional and cross-business project development.
1. Manage & own inventory, open-to-buy, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
2. Working with multiple stakeholders to drive process efficiencies for operations
3. Driving utilization of available infrastructure and managing to get the right inventory in place
4. Aligning and running smooth operations for Flipkart to increase ease of doing business for vendors at Flipkart platform on the operational front
5. Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs
6. Analyze inventory position and SKU performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.