TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:49518 Applications:8687 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:464
Flipkart - Category Manager (1-5 yrs)
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
- Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent and limited discounting.
- Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
- Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Own the customer experience in the category - make navigation, discovery easier. Save the customer time
- Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog richness
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
- Understand SEM, SEO and E-mail marketing - identify the right keywords, reduce SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
- Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
- Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions (Diwali, Valentine's day, etc.)
- Own catalogue content creation - lead catalogue photoshoot & content creation, drive this via internal catalogue & marketing teams
- Drive better conversions through catalogue improvement & enhancement basis customer insights
- Work with internal sourcing, quality & design team to track key project milestones, ensure processes are followed for review & reporting of the same
- Work with buying and sourcing teams to plan inventory & inwarding as per requirement, ensure inventory sufficiency & reduce non-selling inventory