Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:3821 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Flipkart - Associate Director - Warehouse/Distribution Center Operations - East (10-15 yrs)
Role : Associate Director - Warehouse/ Fulfillment Center/ Distribution Center Operations
Location : East (base location - Kolkata)
- Manage the zonal FC/Warehouse/DC ground operations for "Large" category.
- Work closely with the ekart software development, product, operations, business development, finance, IT, legal & accounting teams to deliver successful roll out of new cities for "Large" category.
- Work with all the stakeholders to assemble teams, define scope, identify success criteria, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, develop and manage schedule, manage change, manage risk, manage communication and stakeholder management to ensure timely completion of programs by meeting program milestones and success criteria.
You (Must Haves):
- Ability to drive large ekart-wide cross-functional programs with a high sense of ownership and independent decision-making.
- Have the ability to influence the direction of the program, be able to establish and rollout the vision of the program and be able to evangelize the cause of the program.
- Have the ability to - get things done
- Have the knack to manage the program teams, reducing the friction between them by asking the right questions and offering solutions.
- Being able to deal with and thrive in an evolving environment, being able to deal with lack of clarity and vagueness.
- The foresight to prioritize and make trade-offs using domain and business expertise to help program make process.
- Solid experience and track record of successful program/project delivery utilizing multiple project/ program management methodologies/ framework, tools and techniques. Strong familiarity with agile methodologies.
- A strong competence and know-how of software development lifecycle.
- Passion, not only about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but an obsession of contributing to the development of high-performance teams through continuous process improvement and mentorship
- 10+ years of overall experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.