Lead TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:1804 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Flipkart - Associate Director - Sales - Yaantra (7-11 yrs)
This is a national role and the candidate will be responsible for :
- Building sales channel for selling refurbished products i.e. Phones, Laptops & Wearables
- Building and managing sales teams across multiple geographies
- Designing and implementing GTM strategies
- Achieving revenue targets
- Achieving margin targets
- Team management and driving efficiency
Why work with us?
- At Flipkart, we promise to maximize what you care about the most. You'll get an opportunity to leave a mark and create your own legacy, you'll have freedom to experiment, learn and grow, you'll get to work with the best in our inclusive teams and experience our culture of care to ensure that you can focus on doing your best work.
- Every Flipster is a Maximiser - Curious, Audacious, Entrepreneurial, Purpose-Driven, Excited By Big
Challenges, A Team Player and Inclusive. If this is who you are, then Flipkart is the place where you can thrive.
- We understand that your own aspirations and journeys are unique. So you choose what you want to maximise, and we provide you the platform for it. Because when you maximise, we maximise.
Visit our career site to know more about what it means to work at Flipkart.
Being Yourself @ Flipkart
Flipkart respects and values differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace culture where every individual is valued for who they are, regardless of race, color, age, faith, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, professional pedigree, physical ability, veteran status, or any other characteristics. We firmly believe that when people with diverse identities and perspectives work together, we create the most value
for our customers, our people, and society. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging, where diverse teams innovate and excel every day.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.