Senior Manager TA at Flipkart
Views:3376 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Flipkart - Associate Director - Product Marketing/Acquisition - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-11 yrs)
What this job entails:
- Sellers are our customers. We are passionate about delighting them and making them incredibly successful in their business. And we go out of the way to make this happen.
- The role is to promote Flipkart as the most preferred marketplace among sellers through brand promotion and servicing, internet ecosystem development and managing projects related to seller marketing and education. The role also requires the person to support the Selection and Seller Growth effort across the company.
- The role requires the candidate to be creative as well as analytical, possess good product thinking & be able to manage operations at scale. The job requires taking extensive initiative, being comfortable speaking to product leaders and small sellers to understand business challenges. A detail oriented candidate who will look deep, evaluate numbers and find creative solutions would be required.
1. Brand Management - Identify the needs & aspirations of sellers to help create a robust Brand value proposition ; Lead the production of brand assets-Brand films/printable ; Drive engagement with existing sellers through digital channels ; Manage the copy,creative&event management agencies
2. Digital marketing and New Seller Acquisition :
- Creating a healthy top of the funnel for new seller acquisition through digital channels
- Manage & grow digital media engagement for the seller platform - FB profile,Twitter handle & Seller community.
3. Product Marketing :
- Drive seller adoption to the service & product offerings from Flipkart to enable sellers to conduct their business on Flipkart more effectively
- Launch creative campaigns & brand various initiatives to drive recall/product usage in sellers.
- Drive all communication to sellers through mails, PNs, platform
- Responsible for communication efficacy(open/click rates) 4. Seller Learning&Development
- Create engaging content various launches & initiatives; drive adoption for the same
- Fulfill all learning/training needs of sellers wrt any aspect of the business - on boarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches,initiatives like GSTetc 5. Offline Marketing/Activation
6. Seller Insights :
- Conduct market research via internal and external channels to drive business objectives.
7. Public Relations :
- Manage the PR for all the initiatives towards the sellers
Working@Flipkart - Opportunity to work in a world class facility,with passionately driven team mates who ensure an environment of learning and growth while having fun.
Qualifications and experience :
- 8+years of relevant work experience in ecommerce or product companies.
- MBA in Marketing from tier1 college.
- The candidate should possess analytical bend of mind and should be comfortable with ambiguity
- Candidate should have good stakeholder management skills for this level of experience
- Program management skills, relationship management, interpersonal communication - ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail