TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:4585 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Flipkart - Associate Director - People Operations (12-15 yrs)
This position will provide strategic direction and leadership for the implementation and evolution of HR Systems in alignment with the business strategy. Collaborate with HR and business partners to understand needs in order to offer solutions that leverage systems capability and improve data analytics. This role will serve as the liaison with internal IT organization and HR function while leading team through projects and processing change.
- Someone who has worked on future of work projects for Open Talent Market, Employee Experience, RPA, Chatbots and AI based HR tools, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Experienced in using disruptive technologies like AI/ML, chatbots, RPA and prescriptive analytics for HR Transformations is must.
- Six Sigma Black / Green Belt is a must.
Position Responsibilities :
- Develop and Implement a Human Capital Management (HCM) strategy and roadmap that supports the achievement of short and long term strategic business objectives
- Evolve HR system functionality to enable HR and the business;
- Ensure HR Systems in Production are adequately supported, working with IT to minimize system downtime and resolution of system issues in a timely manner
- Lead activities to leverage the use of HR information systems to continuously improve analytics, forecasting, and reporting for the HR function and for the business
- Lead and serve on both HR and cross-functional business-wide teams intended to establish and monitor the business's long-term objectives
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management; gain in-depth knowledge of the business to provide insight into the design and implementation of programs
- Monitor best practices and industry trends; participate in professional associations as well as informal peer networking
- Identify and lead Continuous Improvement efforts related to HR information systems functionality and capability, integration with other company systems and HR processes and procedures to support a high level of performance for the business
- Leverage systems and technology (and make recommendations for) as a means to increase efficiency and productivity of the function, as well as simplifying processes and programs for employees
- Build and manage relationships with third-party providers, auditors, consultants, and administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in one or a combination of HR Management, Consulting, Technology, Digital Transformation, and Change Management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to move between strategy and operations to make recommendations in alignment with current and future business need
- Excellent negotiation skills aimed at forging solid partnerships with vendors