Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:2686 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Flipkart - Associate Director - Mother Hub Operations (9-14 yrs)
Who We Are :
Flipkart was given wings in the year 2007 by two IIT alumni, Sachin and Binny Bansal. In what has been a stupendous ten-year journey so far, today we stand tall as India's largest e-commerce marketplace, with the highest sales of consumer electronic products and books, surpassing large offline chains in these categories. With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
Our focus has always been on making online shopping a delightful experience for customers - and that will always be our core purpose. With rapid growth in internet adoption and mobility, e-commerce is poised to grow manifold, and Flipkart is strongly positioned to leverage this opportunity. Patronage from investors has been encouraging ever since Flipkart was born and recently Flipkart rose over Rs. 6000 crores in funding, reposing investors- faith in us. We aimed to hit USD 1 billion in GMV by 2015, but reached that goal early 2014! Our vision is to be $20 billion Company by 2020.
Yes, we have great plans for the future, but we have come this far in a short span of 10 years, largely because we have stayed focused on hiring and retaining the best talent and offering our employees great opportunities for learning, skill development and growth.
Flipkart's vision is to be the most preferred destination for ALL shoppers in India.
Position : MH Operations - Associate Director
Designation: Associate Director (Grade 13)
Hiring Manager: MH Ops BU Head (Anand R- Director - MH Ops)
Role & Responsibilities :
This role will lead the Regional Team for MH Operations. Responsibilities include:
1. Develop and report KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations.
2. Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
3. Support Design team in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
4. Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets.
5. Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with thorough understanding of lean management fundamentals.
6. Liaise with respective zonal operations team on smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement.
Desired abilities :
1. Ability to influence other leaders & teams and align them towards the common, shared objectives
2. Excellent people management skills
3. Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills
4. Ability to lead a team of operations analysts
Basic qualifications :
1. Graduate (preferred - candidates from Tier I/II MBA institutes)
2. 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics Operations
3. Strong oral and written communication skills
4. Knowledge on Transport Management solutions (preferred but not mandatory)