TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:4250 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Flipkart - Associate Director - Learning (12-16 yrs)
- Define and develop learning program strategies and processes to develop expertise of Jeeves F1 & partner employees
- Design, develop and deliver programs, curriculum and training materials to meet business needs
- Measure, evaluate and report the effectiveness and impact of programs against business goals.
- Drive coaching & developmental interventions to enhance functional knowledge & customer centricity.
- Drive innovation and break through improvements in processes and training practices
- Identify tools and learning technologies to cost effectively scale programs and improve learning effectiveness and speed to competency.
- Provide thought leadership for content development, gamification, skills development.
- Lead a team of trainers to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in Learning & Development function preferably with a Consumer durable or FMCG or Supply Chain Management organizations.
- Experienced in applying adult learning principles, learning technology and program management skills together in the design, development and maintenance of learning solutions
- Experienced in developing blended learning models to match the appropriate methods with the subject matter,
- Designing and developing stand alone, self-directed e-learning modules
- Experienced in working with industry standard Learning Management Systems (LMS) and reporting and measuring training results and learning effectiveness
- Program and project management experience including managing multiple concurrent projects and managing process improvement efforts
- Experience managing the review and quality assurance processes for training content and materials
- Experience integrating use of knowledge bases and online reference for learning and performance support