Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:2744 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Flipkart - Associate Director - Fulfillment Center (10-20 yrs)
About the role :
The Associate Director of Fulfillment Center operations is a challenging and complex leadership role, focusing on flawless daily execution, along with the long term development of the people and the facility. The role requires a detailed understanding and ability to balance every operating aspect of a facility; employees, culture, IT, process technology, process improvement. Flipkart FCs sit at the heart of our operations and play the lead role in defining our customer experience.
About the team :
- Fulfillment centers are warehouses where inventory is managed, orders are received and processed. Activities like picking, packing, putting, receiving, return processing etc, take place. As of Dec '19, Flipkart has 25 Fulfillment centres spread across Pan India fulfilling millions of wishes everyday.
What you'll do :
- Spearhead Regional fulfilment centre (FC) operations for Flipkart. - Specialized warehouses occupying a space of 2-5 Lac square feet.
- Define track and improve on key metrics like Speed, breach, MIS shipments etc. for FC
- Build a culture of ownership and empowerment in FCs
- Accountable for Inventory and related asset management for the FC
- Responsible for Operationalization of New fulfilment centres in the region
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the FCs in close coordination within the central FC ops & other stakeholders
- Work closely with central teams for design of org structure with respect to the regional fulfilment centre.
- Drive on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses in his region.
- Cost effective fulfilment/Warehousing
- PNL accountability of Warehouse
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team in the region to achieve higher goals.
- Work with External Supply Chain experts to implement global supply chain initiatives within Flipkart