Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:2423 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Flipkart - Associate Director - FC/Warehouse Design - Grocery Vertical (10-14 yrs)
Grocery Design - AD
Location - Bangalore
- Identify / Evaluate opportunities for services / solutions that help improve the Speed, Cost, Reliability, Consistency of the warehouse in the supply chain.
- Design supply chain with a business view of 2-3 years which is scalable, modular and can be replicated across cities.
- Evaluate the End to End Supply chain processes to understand challenges and design scalable solutions - both infrastructure and process.
- Lead cross functional teams through the project life cycle (Ideation to Execution)
- Liaison with multiple design / product / tech / category teams and external stakeholders for operational alignment and execution
- Support monitoring of business matrices to identify any deviations from design and provide solutions for said problem(s)
- Translates Business (category) needs into scalable design solutions.
- Understands process linkages across Supply Chain and their implications on Supply Chain and can design processes for scale for fulfilment of services within a FC.
- Solid experience and In-depth understanding of FC processes with a track record of successful program/project delivery using design-thinking methodologies/ framework, tools and techniques.
- Leverage Operations Research and other decision sciences to design a scalable and cost effective solution
- Understands data deeply and leverages around Design choices. Can work in an ambiguous environment where data may not be available.
- Understands financial implications for the design choices and able to use that for making decisions.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of teams and capture their inputs into SC Design
- Ability to work within Ambiguity and Unstructured Environment
- Foresight to prioritise and make trade-offs using domain and business expertise to help program make process.
- Ability to manage team size of 5-7 and mentor them to achieve business objectives.
- Align stakeholders to define scope, identify success criteria, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources, develop and manage schedule, manage change, manage risk and manage communication to ensure timely completion of key milestones and success criteria.
Good to Have :
- Experience in setting-up warehouse greenfield projects and operationalising them.
- Global view of warehousing function with exposure in Retail, e-commerce industry.