HR Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:1716 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Flipkart - Associate Director/Director - Fulfillment Center/Mother Hub Operations (12-18 yrs)
- Spearheading Fulfilment Centre Vertical for Flipkart.
- Planning, Design, Operationalization of New fulfilment centres.
- Monitor FC Operations and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with Logistics and Retail Operations Heads in reviewing and optimization of distribution networks.
- Work with External Supply Chain experts to implement global supply chain initiatives within Flipkart.
- Accountable for Planning, Design, Operationalization of new optimized delivery networks and delivery flexibility with the help of central teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business process Innovation.
- Accountable for Delivery Quality assurance.
- Financial budgeting & execution - PNL accountability of grocery operations pan India
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team spread across locations to achieve higher goals.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category, Marketing and Customer service teams.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: Flipkart works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
- 12+ years experience with operations and supply chain
- Strong experience in scaling up of supply chain
- Strong people management and cross-functional leadership experience