Lead - Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:815 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Flipkart - Associate Director - Consumer/Retail Finance (8-12 yrs)
Flipkart - Associate Director - Consumer/retail Finance
About the Role:
Affordability is a core pillar for Flipkart's overall business for increasing customer adoption and growing its core category businesses. Today FK is already the largest merchant EMI issuer with constructs like No cost EMI on credit cards, debit card EMI and Consumer durable loans. Flipkart's prowess in high quality customer data and massive distribution puts it in a unique position to disrupt the consumer fintech lending space with its proprietary credit model. With the powerful credit model and the ability to smartly underwrite new to credit customers Flipkart is now looking to open up the usage of the credit line on other platforms by its customers. The externalization charter involves getting merchants onboard to accept FK PayLater.
You are responsible for:
- Develop the merchant network where FK PayLater will be accepted.
- Program manage the FK Pay Later projects.
- Work with technology teams of partner and FK to ensure core value proposition remains uniform across merchants and the right integrations happen in a timely manner.
- GTM plan for each merchant that is onboarded.
- Use gamification and product marketing effectively to drive customer spends.
- Team management & stakeholder influencing
- Strong leadership influencing and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and comfort in dealing with data
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following:
- Educational background - MBA, 8 to 12 years of experience.
- Must have Program managed EMI Business, Pay later & Credit card business.
- Person from Banking & Financial Services is preferred.
- Strong understanding of technology and business
- Experience working in relationship-based business development roles
- Should have closed large merchant deals before
- Experience of launching and scaling large businesses
- Desire and ability to think like the customer
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.