Senior Manager TA at Flipkart
Views:2487 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Flipkart - Associate Director - Brand Management/Brand Development - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
What this job entails:
Would contribute to the Brand Development, Positioning and Go-to-Market for various Category marketing initiatives.
- Would be the custodian of the brand as expressed for the respective categories, who will define and drive adherence to brand philosophy & campaign design
- Ability to translate complex business and consumer tasks into brand propositions with deep consumer connect
- Creative thinker with a passion for ideas and deep understanding of using digital and traditional channels as a means for brands to communicate with online audiences.
Job: Associate Director - Next Growth & Initiatives (Marketing) Bangalore - India
- A Brand Strategist with passion for brand building who has hands-on understanding of brand development and GTM
- A Brand Evangelist who will not only shape brands but has the drive to help scale and deliver on ambitious business metrics
- A Brand Communication Lead who can independently craft integrated marketing plans for both ATL and Digital, working in tandem with external agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Above all you should be Consumer First. Someone who can help distill and bring forth deep consumer insights to complex business problems
- Be comfortable with both creative and business dimensions of marketing
- Comfortable to strategize and execute large scale branding and marketing communication campaigns
- Think about brand beyond communication and develop a holistic brand experience from packaging to after sale service across consumer touch points
- Understand the partner ecosystem to bring the right business partners to a project and help nurture those relationships
- Be able to translate brand propositions into internal pitches as required to drive stakeholder approvals and buy-ins
- 7 + years of experience in a core brand management profiles having managed a complete brand development lifecycle from brand development to GTM
- MBA from tier one institute.