Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:1303 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Flipkart - Associate Director - Ad Sales (8-12 yrs)
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouses that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the team :
As a key member of the Flipkart Ads Group you will be working on helping build and take to market a suite of extremely exciting and innovative mobile advertising solutions for brands. Over the past one year, we have worked aggressively to build a robust advertising ecosystem for brands to advertise. The advertising business is one of the core pillars and hence a primary focus area for Flipkart.
What you'll do:
- Achieve the monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets defined for the assigned category/named brand accounts.
- Own & build relationships for the assigned category with key brands by positioning Flipkart brand solutions suite.
- You will be expected to generate high value opportunities for Brands by presenting AD solutions with structure, best practice case studies, confidence and compelling supporting data.
- Develop new business by creating and regularly updating individual brand strategies
- Set up clear account management processes to leverage all available resources including Data, Optimization, Marketing, OPS etc. to drive up advertiser's performance and investment.
- Oversee campaign management of the ad portfolio of top clients, including on-boarding, consulting and meeting goals.
- Stay abreast of current conditions and trends among brands and the industry (biz focus, new product launches etc.) and adjust priorities accordingly
- You will be expected to work closely with product, marketing, operation teams to define new solutions and opportunity areas to grow the brand business.
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementations and escalations for the named accounts.
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions.
- Work with external facing contacts including agencies and industry influencers.
- You are expected to be extremely focused on metrics, analytics and data driven to ensure that the customer/brand experience on Flipkart is enhanced
People leadership :
- Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions
- Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
What you'll need:
- MBA from a Tier-I institute
- 8 to 12 years of work experience in areas such as online ad sales, business development, marketing and/or consulting sales.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues & modus operandi
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.