Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:6809 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Flipkart - Associate Director - Accounts Receivable - CA (10-12 yrs)
The individual will be responsible for accounting and reporting for Revenue Accounting for Trade and Market Place business for few entities of FK/ Myntra Group along with monthly/quarterly reporting
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
1) To ensure correct accounting of Revenue Recognition and related accounting, control aspects
2) While executing transactions, the individual should possesses strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. He will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
3) Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting.
4) Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
Major Challenges :
1) Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
2) Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
3) Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
4) Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills.
1) CA with at least 10- 12 years of experience in a role handling core accounting and reporting.
2) Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes (preferably in the service/ trading industry)
3) Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application
4) Knowledge of leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts
5) Exposure in project implementation of transformation automation.