Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:969 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Flipkart - Assistant Manager - Seller Marketing - Marketplace (4-7 yrs)
- Develop a strong understanding of brand foundational tools and ensure the relevance of the brands identity, essence, vision, mission, and core values.
- Obsess over sellers enduring motivations, cultural context, and the business landscape; leverages marketplace data and trends to more deeply understand behavioural drivers of different seller cohorts.
- Relentless and continuous focus on identifying, pursuing, and implementing new breakthrough ideas that refresh our brand in both creative expression and media mix.
- Regular competition analysis in addition to industry-agnostic best practices and innovations to identify a gold standard for seller engagement.
- Design personalized consumer experiences to create & tell compelling seller stories to bring the purpose of our brand to life with breakthrough creatives in the seller growth journey.
- Work with internal teams and external creative/ media agencies to develop marketing strategies and plans that increase awareness, consideration, and promoters.
- Manage projects on time and on a budget as well as exhibit decision-making abilities.
- Plan out the social media calendar monthly and organize relevant shoots.
- Ideate, oversee shoots and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website and other digital mediums.
- Communicate seller concerns and needs to appropriate departments.
- Ensure the conversations are relevant to social media.
- Constantly innovate on content and adapt to new technology.
- Planning product and video shoots as and when needed and in advance.
- Meeting Organic Engagement KPIs + Targets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)- Reporting social media data - impressions, engagement rate, reach and views and ensuring monthly and yearly targets are met consistently month on month.
- Involved in monthly and quarterly reporting for reviews.
- Provide consistent and constructive feedback to various team members and extend support in execution.
Learning & Development:
- Directly responsible for creating engaging content for various launches & initiatives and driving adoption.
- Fulfill all learning & training needs of sellers wrt any aspect of the business - onboarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches, etc.
- Enable and responsible for the adoption of services & features for sellers.
- Manage (external) partner team located outside Bangalore.
- WBR and QBR with the team.
- Conduct weekly quality training for the team in order to enhance the capability of the team.
- Identify ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Allocate the calling task as per business requirements.
Brand & Seller Films
- Create credibility for the brand through different seller success stories.
- Identify content assets across channels/ platforms for different business objectives - new seller acquisition, credibility, brand building, portraying ease/reach of the portal, ease of doing business online etc.
- Work closely with the agency and production house to represent the success story of our sellers in a way that is appealing to the audience and aligns to the business objectives.
- Coordinate will all internal stakeholders - procurement, finance, business, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce or consumer product companies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budgets.
- Experience hiring and managing agencies.
- Understanding of Media planning and buying across digital media.
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success with industry-leading marketing programs.
- Ability to plan strategically and stay on top of tactical execution.