Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Pvt Limited
Views:801 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Flipkart - Assistant Manager - Seller Marketing (5-6 yrs)
AM - Seller Marketing :
(Candidates who have been handling online channels like social media platforms (Facebook, Insta), content marketing may only apply.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop a strong understanding of brand foundational tools and ensure the relevance of the brand's identity, essence, vision, mission, and core values.
- Obsess over sellers- enduring motivations, cultural context, and the business landscape; leverages marketplace data and trends to more deeply understand behavioral drivers of different seller cohorts.
- Relentless and continuous focus on identifying, pursuing, and implementing new breakthrough ideas that refresh our brand in both creative expression and media mix.
- Regular competition analysis in addition to industry-agnostic best practices and innovations to identify a gold standard for seller engagement.
- Design personalized consumer experiences to create & tell compelling seller stories to bring the purpose of our brand to life with breakthrough creatives in the seller growth journey.
- Work with internal teams and external creative/ media agencies to develop marketing strategies and plans that increase awareness, consideration, and promoters.
- Manage projects on time and on a budget as well as exhibit decision-making abilities.
Social Media :
- Plan out the social media calendar monthly and organize relevant shoots.
- Ideate, oversee shoots and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website and other digital mediums.
- Communicate seller concerns and needs to appropriate departments.
- Ensure the conversations are relevant to social media.
- Constantly innovate on content and adapt to new technology.
- Planning product and video shoots as and when needed and in advance.
- Meeting Organic Engagement KPIs + Targets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)- Reporting social media data - impressions, engagement rate, reach and views and ensuring monthly and yearly targets are met consistently month on month.
- Involved in monthly and quarterly reporting for reviews.
- Provide consistent and constructive feedback to various team members and extend support in execution.
Learning & Development :
- Directly responsible for creating engaging content for various launches & initiatives and driving adoption.
- Fulfill all learning & training needs of sellers wrt any aspect of the business - onboarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches, etc.
- Enable and responsible for the adoption of services & features for sellers.
- Manage (external) partner team located outside Bangalore.
- WBR and QBR with the team.
- Conduct weekly quality training for the team in order to enhance the capability of the team.
- Identify ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Allocate the calling task as per business requirements.
Brand & Seller Films :
- Create credibility for the brand through different seller success stories.
- Identify content assets across channels/ platforms for different business objectives - new seller acquisition, credibility, brand building, portraying ease/reach of the portal, ease of doing business online etc.
- Work closely with the agency and production house to represent the success story of our sellers in a way that is appealing to the audience and aligns to the business objectives.
- Coordinate will all internal stakeholders - procurement, finance, business, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce or consumer product companies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budgets.
- Experience hiring and managing agencies.
- Understanding of Media planning and buying across digital media.
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success with industry-leading marketing programs.
- Ability to plan strategically and stay on top of tactical execution.
- Social Media Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Communications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.