HR Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:1082 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Flipkart - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Development/B2B Sales - Sell Side (1-7 yrs)
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the Role:
A Sell side role at Flipkart Wholesale entails category management based on customer obsession, strong analytics, strategic thinking & deployment, sharp planning and storytelling coupled with product/tech understanding for an enhanced customer experience.
Potential Categories: General merchandise, Home, Household, Toys, Fashion Accessories
Potential Channels: Omni-channel play of Online & Offline
What you'll do:
Customer (Retailer) understanding
- Be obsessed with the customer and be the voice of the customer internally
- Own the customer experience in the category by making navigation and discover easy for the customer in the shortest span of time.
- Understand the stated and unstated needs of the customer / Possess the capability to predict customer behavior
- Stay on top of changing trends in the industry
Merchandising (Different from B2C)
- Strategize, experiment and scale the merchandising charter to provide a superior UX to the customer.
- Own all merchandising operations and all related metrics / Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Ideate and execute go to market strategies for brand and product launches
Pricing & Promotions
- Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent and limited discounting.
- Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals / Identify the right set of products for deal constructs and achieve ROI
Marketing (Understand Retailer Mindset)
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
- Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog richness
- Own catalogue content creation - work with the buy team, catalog team, FPS/ 3rd party teams to
ensure the desired catalog experience is achieved keeping in mind the consumer.
- Drive better conversions through catalogue improvement; enhancement basis customer insights.
What you'll need:
- MBA/ Marketing graduate with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in e-commerce sell/ merchandising side a must
- Very strong bias to action
- Over indexed on analytical side of business
- Planning comprehensive roadmaps to achieve shared goals.
- Strong communication and influencing skills from Tier 1/2 B-School is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.