TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:13489 Applications:1236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Flipkart - Assistant Manager - Key Account Management Operations - IIT/NIT (1-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Key Account Management Operations - Only IIT/NIT
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own the business: Co-own the Key Accounts, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure Flipkart selection stays well ahead of competition
Vendor Management :
- Develop deep and long standing relationship with the vendors - to drive relationships on a tactical & operational level to create synergies with KAM
- Own the TOT terms end to end the vendor - products inwards, returns, order planning, etc.
- Ensure operational hygiene and 100% execution of JBP finalized by KAM/Category
Market Understanding :
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term trends
- Have an in depth knowledge of competition and vendor and ability to influence the market
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
Purchasing and Inventory :
- Key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal mix through streamlined operations handling
- Co-Develop a purchase strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with the optimal DOH and service.
Desired background :
- Educational background - IIT/NIT Graduation + 1-3 Years Work Experience
- Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
- Highly analytical
- Desire and ability to think like the customer
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of technology and business
- Must be willing to learn
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Strong bias for Action - Flipkart works at a very rapid pace