Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Pvt Limited
Views:1093 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Flipkart - Assistant Manager - Commerce Cloud (2-4 yrs)
About the Team :
- Flipkart Commerce Cloud is a new offering of retail intelligence services and platforms from Flipkart. It is a suite of cloud based products built with the vast experience of Flipkart in the retail industry and the insights gained from large amounts of customer data. It aims to enable retailers to solve their business problems and help them grow their revenues and profitability margins.
What you will do :
- You will be critical to building the FCC business from grounds up and scale it big. You will be working on developing SOPs and processes to enable service delivery to FCC's customers. You will also be responsible for managing all the service delivery operations. This job requires you to interact very closely with the product and engineering teams.
- Develop and implement quality frameworks (Product/Service) that becomes standard in Indian ecommerce industry in your domain.
- Define, track and improve key metrics.
- Drive the need for quality standardization, compliance and adherence to agreed parameters.
- Work closely with enabling/business partners like business development, finance, legal and operations excellence to drive quality.
- Execute process quality framework that ensures speed to deliver for desirable outcome.
What you should have (Qualifications) :
- MBA from Tier 2/3 institute with 2-4 years- experience
- Degree or professional qualification in engineering or quantitative discipline
Key Areas of Experience :
- Consulting or general management roles will be preferred
- Exposure to operational excellence experience with desired knowledge of process development & deployment, strategy formulation, and execution
Key Skill Sets :
- Ability to take independent decisions & to handle ambiguity
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, comfortable with large amounts of data, and drawing insight. Strong technical bent of mind, scalable/sustainable solutions
- Ability to influence other leaders & teams and align them towards the common, shared objectives.
- Strong Analytical and Written Communication Skills
- People leadership and management experience
- Strong Stakeholder management experience