Recruitment Team at Finitiatives Learning
Views:5383 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
FLIP - Manager/Lead - Human Resources (3-4 yrs)
About FLIP :
A senior IIM alumni initiative, FLIP is the leader in E-learning and certifications in Banking & Financial Services (BFS).
We're 9 years old and have 65,000+ alumni. FLIP Certifications are endorsed/co-branded with leading banks, Finacle of Infosys, the National Stock Exchange of India. See more at www.learnwithflip.com
Your Business Challenge :
- As Manager - HR, you will lead the entire HR function.
- You will be responsible for planning and successful execution of the Annual HR plan with critical contribution towards the company's growth.
How will you contribute?
Recruitment : This will be the major responsibility. Getting the right people while ensuring TAT is a critical requirement for FLIP's business growth. Plan and implement innovative sourcing strategies. You'll also need to understand business goals and plan ahead, to ensure an adequate sourcing pipeline.
Employee Lifecycle and Engagement : With your team, you need to manage the entire employee life cycle from orientation to performance management, employee motivation, retention etc.
What's in it for you?
- You will enjoy the responsibility and freedom to innovate, design and implement the best HR practices and be a critical contributor to FLIP's growth.
- Work in a professional growing company in the EdTech space.
- Gain valuable experience across the entire HR Lifecycle in a highly professional & quality driven company.
Whom are we looking for?
- An MBA-HR with consistently good academics. Initiative in co/extra curricular given weightage.
- 3-4 years' experience (post MBA) in Talent Acquisition, Employee Lifecycle & Engagement.
- Intelligent, mature, self-driven with capability to take independent ownership.
The Leadership :
Anjali Mullatti, CEO, IIML ('93 batch) : She has worked in Bank of America and Cognizant Tech Solutions. She is featured amongst IIML's notable Alumni.
H. Jaishankar, Director, IIMB ('91 batch) : He is a financial markets specialist. He has worked with Citibank, and as Head-Forex & Short-term Derivatives, India at Deutsche Bank. The Central Bank of Sri Lanka has made Jai's Treasury Program mandatory for all Sri Lankan Treasury professionals.
- FLIP has a young (avg age: 27), multicultural (languages spoken: 15), professional team of ~ 50. Across MYS & BBY