Founder at Flexiple
Views:1032 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Flexiple - Vice President - Sales (3-12 yrs)
About Flexiple :
Flexiple is an exclusive network of top freelance developers & designers. We help startups & companies achieve their product goals by being the smartest & quickest way to scale their tech teams.
We are a 100% bootstrapped company that has grown its revenue to $3 million, with a 25% m-o-m growth this year. Our forecast is to reach $15 million by the end of FY 22-23.
Further, Flexiple is a fully-remote company and we pride ourselves in working with really smart, motivated and fun-loving individuals. If you are looking to join a rocket ship - to learn, grow and have fun - this is the place to be!
Expectations in Week 1:
1. Understand our business model and way of working.
2. Understand the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
Expectations in Month 1:
1. Take ownership of a set of leads and work on converting them.
2. Assess the sales process (tools, work process, etc.) and document it so new joinees can be trained using it.
3. Pick up necessary tech skills that are needed for the industry.
Expectations till Month 3:
1. Continue working on own set of leads and deliver on targets.
2. Make the first 2 hires and train them on the sales process, industry, and technology (with the help of the team).
3. Get the hires in the habit of hitting their targets every month.
4. Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first month.
Expectations till Month 6:
1. Handover all the leads to the first 2 hires and make another 2 hires.
2. Train the 2 new hires on the sales process, industry, and technology and have them deliver on their targets.
3. Lead the sales process in getting referrals, repeat requests from existing connections and build it in a process that can be replicated.
4. Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first 3 months.
Expectations in Year 1:
1. Have all the 4 hires hitting their targets monthly and ensure they are retained.
2. Handover the referrals, repeat requests process to the hires so they can effectively manage accounts.
3. Formulate a 3-month forecast for the client leads so the supply side can plan accordingly.
Who are you:
- 3-5+ years of successful technical account management experience at a technology-focused professional services and/ or B2B SaaS organization.
- Prior experience working with global startups and leaders including founders, VPs, at such organizations.
- Track record of success managing a portfolio with a history of exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively and develop strong cross-functional relationships, especially with Operations functions.
- Expertise in building a replicable playbook to hire, train, mentor junior sales executives.
- Skilled in negotiating service agreements and closing deals from the driver's seat.
- Must excel at relationship building, relationship selling, and influencing at the C-level.
Compensation and Benefits :
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning