Senior HR Manager at Flexiloans Pvt. Ltd
Views:3877 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
FlexiLoans Technologies - AVP - Credit - Unsecured Business Loans (8-14 yrs)
FlexiLoans is a technology based online financing platform started with an endeavor to solve the problems that small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is to give "Financial access at a click". We are the leaders in using technology and risk models that focus on alternate / surrogate methods for scoring customers. Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: http://www.flexiloans.in/
FlexiLoans is a funded start with over Rs. 100 Crs of funding from Marquee Bankers like Sanjay Nayar (Ex- CEO, CITIBANK and CEO, KKR), Vikram Sud (Ex- COO - Kotak Mahindra Bank), Anil Jaggia (Ex- CIO - HDFC Bank) to name a few. FlexiLoans is one of the Leading Digital Lending Platforms for small businesses now with over 50 partnerships like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Mswipe, Uber, Ola, etc. for accessing over 2mn businesses.
It is founded by 4 ISB/ IIT alumni with over 50+ years of Financial experience.
A Young team with a diverse mix of Gender, Background, Fun@work, Responsibility with authority are a few things that you can expect while working with the passionate team at FlexiLoans! Come - Be the Difference!
1. Responsible for credit underwriting & credit policy formulation.
2. End to end completion of a transaction from log in to sanction, including interaction with borrowers to understand credit requirement.
3. Finalization of sanction terms and negotiation with clients.
4. Getting approvals internally and documentation as per credit policy.
5. Hiring of Credit Processing agencies (CPAs) and process and policy trainings.
6. Complete transactions within the required TAT.
7. Designing new experiments and programs to test new segments and monitor its performance.
8. Responsible for minimizing Fraud risks by constantly evaluating process gaps and improvising risk policy.
9. Team Management & Training new team members.
Call - 022 62603832