Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Flexiloans Pvt. Ltd.
Views:611 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
FlexiLoans - AVP/VP - Data Science & Analytics (10-15 yrs)
Who we are:
FlexiLoans is a technology based Digital financing platform started with an endeavor to solve the problems that small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is to give "Financial access at a click". Our talent pool has rockstars from diverse backgrounds - ex- Founders, investment bankers, e-commerce and payments with the passion to make a difference to the lives of 70 mn+ MSME businesses in India.
FlexiLoans.com is a pioneer in the ecosystem-based digital lending for small businesses in India. Till date, we have disbursed over 58,000+ loans worth over Rs. 3,000 Crs+ to small sized businesses across 1,600+ cities without having a single branch! We are the leaders in using technology and risk models that focus on alternate / surrogate methods for scoring customers. Our origination is 100% digital with over 100 embedded partnerships like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paisabazaar, etc. for providing credit access to MSME businesses.
Founded by CA/ISB alumni, FlexiLoans is funded by marquee funds and HNIs in the form of MAJ invest, Fasanara Capital, Sanjay Nayar (Founder - Sorin Investments, Chairman - KKR India and Ex-CEO, Citibank South Asia), Dr. Harry Banga (Founder, Caravel group), Yogesh Mahansaria (Founder, Alliance Tyres) Gunit Chaddha (Ex-CEO, Deutsche Bank, Asia Pacific), Anil Jaggia (Ex-CIO, HDFC Bank), Vikram Sud (Ex-COO, Kotak Mahindra Bank), Narayan Seshadri (Ex-Managing Partner, KPMG), Gopal Srinivasan (Chairman, TVS Capital) and Siddharth Parekh (Co-Founder, Paragon Partners) to name a few.
Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: https://www.flexiloans.com/
FLEXILOANS VALUES - COLLABORATION | AGILITY | INNOVATION | RESPECT | OWNERSHIP
Why join us?
A three-time certified 'Great Place to work' workplace, at FlexiLoans you will be working with top tier talent from diverse backgrounds hungry to make a dent in the MSME universe. We believe in people owning what you do and providing support to folks for making decisions (sometimes even wrong decisions!) all the while learning and growing with the organization. FlexiLoans is your front row seat to the MSME Fintech revolution in India!
The role in a gist:
As FlexiLoans enters the next orbit of growth, we are looking for people with the passion and hunger to make a dent in the MSME ecosystem. In this role you will be contributing to FlexiLoans' 10x growth by developing a robust and predictive data analytics framework for the Company. Sounds like you? Read more on what we are looking for in the role.
What you will work on:
- Proactively work with business executives and various departmental heads across the business/geographies to provide advanced analytic data modeling systems for business growth
- Develop and strengthen existing business and credit scorecards across multiple lending products
- Work with a team of high-performing Data Scientists and cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, optimize product performance and marketing efforts
- Articulate complex data science models to business teams and present the insights in easily understandable and innovative formats
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of advanced statistical/mathematical techniques and successfully deliver the solutions
The ideal candidate:
- Highly driven and motivated individual with ability to get hands-on where required
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal communication skills
- Good understanding of Financial Products and Credit models
- Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following languages (R/Python)
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree/Master's Degree required, preferably with a quantitative focus (Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science, Math, Economics, etc.)
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience (NBFC/Lending) in a data science/advanced analytics role
- Data Science fundamentals in Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Visualization, Statistical analysis and computing.